Amplified Life is a consultancy for prestigious organizations and professional artists. Founded in the year 2000, we have over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry and the education/non-profit world. We offer stage management services, assist in the development of curriculum, coordinate special events, and book performances.
Amplified Life balances on the cutting edge of technology and thrives at the intersection of entertainment and education.
- youthrive, a St. Paul based 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and the Upper Midwest Affiliate of PeaceJam International
- Amplified Life x Stadium View Freedom School Project (Minneapolis Public Schools)
- Stage Management & Consulting: The Twin Cities Hip Hop Awards
- Artist Management & Consulting: Professional artists such as Danami, DJ Snuggles, Mike Dreams, Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria, PC (producer/musician), Hypel, & Mazta I.
Current & Seasonal Projects include:
- Annual Amplified Life Showcase #4: Sunday, January 27th, 2013
- St. Paul Halloween Party at The AQ: Wednesday, October 31st, 2012
- Annual Amplified Life Showcase #3: Sunday, January 29th, 2012
- Annual Amplified Life Showcase #2: Sunday, January 30th, 2011
- ALT: Amplified Life Teaser (Event): 10.10.10 (2010)
- Annual Amplified Life Showcase #1: 01.10 (2010)
- youthrive: LIVE! is the production division of youthrive (Upper Midwest Affiliate of PeaceJam International). youthrive: LIVE! communicates a message of hope, peace and non-violence through music and Hip Hop Culture. Our artists are professional performers who embody the values and messages of the program in their everyday lives. We represent the power of our collective voice by educating the community about Hip Hop Culture, which is a valid form of written, linguistic, and aesthetic art, and a method of exchanging ideas that makes connections between young people possible.
- The Amplified Life Podcast (Currently in Development) featuring the interview series titled: Unsung Heroes (2010-Present)
Amplified Life was created in 2000 as the brainchild of Larry Lucio, Jr. and Toki Wright around a shared philosophy that various components of Hip Hop Culture, if properly cultivated and nurtured, could be used to affect change in our communities. Based on the work they did, the name Amplified Life grew to become a respected brand.
In 2009 Larry began the process of resurrecting the brand to lay an official foundation for Amplified Life to live on as the name of his business. Formerly doing business as Lucio Communications, Amplified Life, Inc. is now be the umbrella for all past, present, and future ventures of Larry Lucio, Jr.
Larry Lucio, Jr. of Amplified Life